The COOPY project contains programs and libraries to help you:
- Describe the difference between two tables (see ssdiff).
- Apply the difference between two tables to a table (see sspatch).
- Merge tables that came from the same source but have been modified independently (see ssmerge). Two- and three-way merges supported.
- Maintain a repository of tables with multiple active contributors (see ssfossil and the coopy program).
- Supported table formats include CSV, sqlite, mysql, Access (read-only), Excel, OpenOffice.
Coopy GUI tutorials
Command line tools reference
And if COOPY isn't quite right for you?
Code in the COOPY project is all free and open source (licensed under the GPL; LGPL port in the works). The ssmerge and ssdiff programs currently make use of libcsv. The ssfossil program is a thin wrapper around fossil. The coopy program uses wxWidgets. Optionally, programs also make use of the spreadsheet library within Gnumeric.